Feeding your pet a balanced diet and making a point to incorporate regular exercise will help your pet live a happy and healthy life. Visit these websites to learn diet and exercise tips for cats and dogs.
- Are you looking for creative ways to exercise your cat? If so, visit CatChannel.com for some useful suggestions.
- Prevent your dog from living a sedentary lifestyle by utilizing these five ways to exercise with your dog.
- Adult cats require a different type of diet than kittens do. Visit ASPCA.org to learn how to feed an adult cat.
- There are certain foods your dog should never eat. Take a look at this slideshow from WebMD.com to learn some of those foods.
- Conversely, there are some "people" foods your dog can eat. Care2.com presents a slideshow of 10 examples.
For all of your pet’s veterinary needs, visit Community Pet Outreach in The Colony. To learn more about our friendly pet wellness services, call us today at (817) 522-1516.